Products Offered By Us
What can be more useful than Scaffolding to provide reliable support to workers who are engaged in construction field to carry out various functions like cleaning and repairing of buildings! Our is such an assortment that is designed to render flexibility and safety to the workers. Our offered range includes the following:
- Bridge Way Mobile Scaffold Tower
Highlights Of Our Company
- Motto- our motto is to make construction workers reach their target of repairing and painting buildings on time and provide a temporary but strong framework to render dependable support while working.
- Service- we believe in securing maximum customer contentment and that is why we are offering prompt and genuine delivery service to our clients.
- Infrastructure- a well constructed and maintained building is what best describes our infrastructure. We have installed advance Welding, Ladder Making, Casting and Hydraulic Machines in our production unit for fast and efficient production of Bridge Way Mobile Scaffold Tower, Ladders, etc.
- Quality Policy- to develop best-in-class products as per global standards, we use premium grade Extrude Aluminum Profiles Alloy 6061 T6 and various other raw materials and conduct a strict quality checking policy on produced range.
Safety of construction workers is very important and producing the most appropriate tool or structure to give reliable support while working is our vision. We are providing one of the strongest and safest solution for workers that can suit a wide range of industries and applications.
Listed below are some safety guidelines, that are to be kept in mind while using our offered range:
- Erecting a Tower- towers must be erected pursuing a safe and secure method. Foremost method is an Advance guard rail system that prevents fall, thus ensuring that operator is not subjected to the risk of falling. Whereas the second method of erection is through the tap, which also reduces the risk of falling.
- Stability- is s must and towers should rest on firm and strong platform or ground. But since stability can easily get affected, thus, following factors should not be carried out:
- Loading with bulky equipment
- Exposure to powerful winds
- Employing tower to hoist materials
- Using the Tower- it is recommended to not climb on the end frames of the scaffolding as they have spacing of 230-00mm.
- Moving the Tower- while moving, reduce the height of the tower to 4m and also confirm that there should be no power or any other obstructions.
- Protecting the Public- extra measures must be taken while using these towers in public places and to accomplish this remove access ladder, and minimize storage of bulky materials.
- Dismantling a Tower- it can be done by both advance guard rail method or 3T method.